Different people have different OCDs (not the actual disorder, but the figure of speech). Some can’t tolerate any dust on the floor, some have to make sure there is not a single crease on their bedsheet before they go to bed, some need to make sure everything is properly colour-coordinated, some can’t stand it when there’s a crease on a page in a book because it was doggie-eared.
What we have today, it something that will satisfy everyone’s colour coordination OCD and a lot of people’s disliking towards doggie-eared pages in books.
Fun to make, unique to use and easy to carry around Hama Beads Mini-Bookmarks! Get your kids to make some today!
What You Need To Make Your Own Bookmarks
How To Make Bookmarks Using Hama Beads?
- Place your hama beads in the design you want on the peg board.
- Once you’ve completed your design, place the ironing paper / baking paper on top of your design and press down with a hot iron. Ask for an adult's help with this.
- You will realise that the beads melt a little from the top and fuse together making them stick to each other.
- Remove the fused beads off the board and flip it over. Place a metal paper clip near the bottom of the design. Remember to keep the shorter and longer ends of the paper clip free for use.
- Place the ironing paper / baking paper on top of your design and paper clip and press down with a hot iron. Ask for an adult's help with this.
- Once again, you will realise that the beads melt a little from the top and fuse together making them stick to each other and the paper clip.
- Let it cool. As it cools, the beads will also begin to harden.
Abracadabra – You have your own bookmark!